Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Share The Love , Bloggers Unite

Outta Sight.jpg

This weeks Featured Artisan is London - Outta Sight! London has beautiful pieces in her shop! "Outta Sight" - Well, not quite. I am blind in my left eye and have the equivalent of looking through a drinking straw in my right eye. The beautiful picture you see is Dolly, my guide dog. Making jewelry is an unfortunate hobby for a blind person, but I love it!

Celebrate Awareness is a collection I am excited about because we all support causes that are special to us. These necklaces, bracelets, and earrings allow you to show your own awareness and present a heartfelt gift to others. Choose your Cause or Color, and let me know if you have any special requests!
London is a true inspiration to me!


Shop Name

Outta Sight

Shop URL


2nd Shop URL


Blog URL

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
London said...

Please visit my blog. I have a surprise for you! London

Creations With Heart said...

Jan, thanks for putting the feature up! This group is awesome!
❤Julie

GabsBags said...

Jan,
The feature looks so nice on your page. The colors are a perfect compliment! Thanks for puttin me up!

My Book Barn said...

I've given you an award on my blog, so be sure to check it out!

Angela
http://mybookbarn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! ♥